LATE RISERS' BREAKFAST @ CITYGARDEN
Every Sunday from 9.30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
The late risers' breakfast is expected to reopen approx. middle of April 2021.
We are pleased to offer you during this time the BRUNCH TO GO from the Parkhotel Zug.
Who doesn’t like to start their Sunday with a delicious breakfast at a cool location?
The CU Restaurant is a wonderfully relaxing and comfortable place to do just that. Warm oak wood with grey and black tones combine in a timeless design that is both stylish and cosy. On Sunday morning our focus is wholly on our sumptuous Late Risers’ Breakfast and good coffee.
We serve a breakfast that is all you could wish for. We attach great importance to sourcing our products and wherever possible use regional, sustainable foodstuffs. We also set great store by using seasonal products and thereby varying the dishes that comprise the buffet.
Our Late Risers’ Breakfast is served until 15.00 – to the joy of all those who like a good lie-in on a Sunday.
Great value for money, free parking and WLAN are all included.
- Mild coffee, strong espresso or delicate cappuccino, hot chocolate, Ovomaltine
- Selection of fresh herbal teas, green tea
- Fruit and vegetable juices
- Strong and mature, a variety of cheeses from near and far
- Large selection of breads, including whole-grain breads, braided yeast buns
- sourdough-rye bread, and several specialty breads and croissants
- Fresh marmelade
- Regional honey
- Fresh fruit salad
- Homemade Bircher Muesli, selection of muesli
- Dairy products including a variety of yoghurts and cottage cheeses
- Egg dishes including pan-fried eggs or scrambled eggs, Cippolata and bacon
- Cakes and pastries
CHF 38.00 per person, incl. 7,7 % VAT
Children 0 – 5 years old: no charges; Children from 14 years old pay CHF 1.50 per year of age