LATE RISER BREAKFAST @ CITYGARDEN
The fame of our late risers’ breakfast at the CU Restaurant has spread far beyond our regular guests.
Between 9 a.m. and 2 p.m. we serve a breakfast fit for a king or queen.
There’s something for everyone; various egg dishes, delicious omelettes, a wide selection of cheeses, cold meats and cake. We pay a great deal of attention to sourcing our products from regional suppliers who are as ecologically-minded as us. Of course we also focus on seasonal produce whenever possible.
It’s of particular importance to us that you start your day well - and in our stylish surroundings with reasonable prices, free parking facilities and free WLAN you’re bound to do so.
- Mild coffee, strong espresso or delicate cappuccino, hot chocolate, Ovomaltine
- Selection of fresh herbal teas, green tea
- Fruit and vegetable juices
- Strong and mature, a variety of cheeses from near and far
- Large selection of breads, including whole-grain breads, braided yeast buns
- sourdough-rye bread, and several specialty breads and croissants
- Fresh marmelade
- Regional honey
- Fresh fruit salad
- Homemade Bircher Muesli, selection of muesli
- Dairy products including a variety of yoghurts and cottage cheeses
- Egg dishes including pan-fried eggs or scrambled eggs, Cippolata and bacon
- Cakes and pastries
CHF 35.00 per person, incl. 7,7 % VAT
Children 0 – 5 years old: no charges; Children from 14 years old pay CHF 1.50 per year of age