LATE RISER BREAKFAST @ CITYGARDEN
9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Coffee to go hastily drunk on the bus or on your way to work? Forget it for once. And while you’re at it forget the croissant you gobble down at the office door.
A relaxing meander through delicious sweet and savoury delights on a Sunday morning is something special – something to treat oneself to every now and then.
In good weather, what better place to enjoy your breakfast than on our unique garden terrace? A selection of fresh bread rolls, muesli, cold cuts, cheese and smoked salmon as well as made-to-order omelettes and fried eggs will cheer up even the sleepiest of heads. Our highly motivated service team will make sure you can start the day in a harmonious, pleasant atmosphere.
Stylish surroundings, a great price, complimentary parking and WLAN – it’s all here waiting for you.
- Mild coffee, strong espresso or delicate cappuccino, hot chocolate, Ovomaltine
- Selection of fresh herbal teas, green tea
- Fruit and vegetable juices
- Strong and mature, a variety of cheeses from near and far
- Large selection of breads, including whole-grain breads, braided yeast buns
- sourdough-rye bread, and several specialty breads and croissants
- Fresh marmelade
- Regional honey
- Fresh fruit salad
- Homemade Bircher Muesli, selection of muesli
- Dairy products including a variety of yoghurts and cottage cheeses
- Egg dishes including pan-fried eggs or scrambled eggs, Cippolata and bacon
- Cakes and pastries
CHF 35.00 per person, incl. 7,7 % VAT
Children 0 – 5 years old: no charges; Children from 14 years old pay CHF 1.50 per year of age
Our Long Riser Breakfast is closed due a private event on Sunday, 15th September 2019.
The CU team is pleased to welcome you on an other Sunday.
As an alternative proposition we can offer you our Brunch at the Parkhotel Zug.